To lose belly fat in a week, it is recommended to exercise with a high caloric expenditure and follow a diet supervised by a nutritionist.
Besides that, what you can do is drink a lot of water, take fiber-rich foods such as fruits, vegetables and grains, and get a good night’s sleep, as the body is well rested and it is easier to practice the exercises and perform the diet correctly.
Exercises to lose belly fat in a week
Who wants to lose belly in a week, should invest in a combination of aerobic and anaerobic exercises such as:
The most suitable aerobic exercises to lose belly in a week are:
- Step (steps);
- Races on the street (ramp) or on the treadmill;
- Play basketball;
- Swim style breaststroke.
Exercises to do at home or in the gym
Some examples of exercises to do at home or in the gym to lose belly in a week are:
- Frontal or lateral iron, it is the best abdominal exercise (image 1)
- Localized gymnastics (image 2)
- Bodybuilding (image 3)
It is recommended to perform these exercises every day, with a minimum duration of 1 hour, 30 minutes for aerobics and 30 minutes for others. Preferably, to carry out the activities it is good to be accompanied by a physical education teacher or physiotherapist specialist to assess their physical condition and avoid injuries.
Tips to lose belly in a week
Some important tips for those who want to lose belly in a week are:
- Drink at least two liters of water or green tea.
- Do not eat foods rich in carbohydrates, such as rice, potatoes, pasta, bread and crackers.
- Strictly follow the diet.
- Take natural remedies to lose weight, such as artichoke tea. It is diuretic, depurative and detoxifying.
- Take two yogurts with lacto live bacilli per day, such as Yakult. It will facilitate intestinal transit and reduce belly.
- Eat with less salt, opting for aromatic herbs and seasoning salads with lemon, for example.
- Avoid the accumulation of gases in the digestive system, which causes belly swelling. Avoid milk and dairy products and drink a digestive tea, such as cranberry or mint, about 30 minutes after lunch and dinner.
It is important to maintain concentration and be persistent, because it is not easy to make all these changes in lifestyle in such a short time, but the results are promising.To achieve optimal results, it is important to consult a dietitian, especially if there are situations such as high cholesterol.
Diet to lose belly fat in a week
One of the best diets to lose belly in a week is the Dukan diet or high protein diet.Despite being very restrictive, in this diet you can lose up to 6 kg, in the first week and a few inches in the waist.
The diet is based on the consumption of foods rich in proteins, since they provide fewer calories, so the body uses all the accumulated fat in a very short time. But it should not be done without the accompaniment of a nutritionist.
For the results to be maintained it will be necessary to adopt a new lifestyle for at least 1 year. Thus, the body will become accustomed and the chances of recovering the weight again will decrease drastically.